Photography By Aditya Chinchure on Unsplash
1. 6th Annual VMO Live Symphony Performance at Jack Poole Plaza. On July 25, 2019 from 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m., PCI and Ledcor are presenting the 6th Annual VMO Live Symphony Performance. Come join in all the fun at the Jack Poole Plaza – free for everyone! More information here.
2. Ali Wong. From July 24 – 26, 2019 at the Queen Elizabeth Theatre, come have a laugh with Ali Wong – a stand-up comedian, writer and actress. More information here.
3. Dancing in the Street: Free Hustle Dance Drop In. From July 4 – July 26, 2019, put on your dance shoes and get ready to dance the night away at the Robson Square Ice Rink every Friday from 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. More information here.
4. Shipyards Night Market. From May 3 – September 27, 2019, make your way down to Shipbuilders’ Square to enjoy locally made products, musicians, art and entertainment at the Shipyards Night Market. More information here.
5. Summer Movie Nights. This free event screens different movies every week up until August 21, 2019 at the šxʷƛ̓ənəq Xwtl'e7énḵ Square (formally known as the Vancouver Art Gallery North Plaza). Come down and enjoy photo booths, light displays, food trucks and much more! More information here.