1. 6th Annual Harvest Feastival. If you enjoy a long table dinner, an evening of arts and culture, and local food from the UBC Farm, this feastival is for you! The event will be held on Thursday, September 26, 2019 at UBC. For more information, visit here.
2. Concert Alert: Elton John! Don’t miss out on this special opportunity to see the global icon, Elton John. He will be performing live at Rogers Arena. For more dates and information, visit here.
3. Interior Design Show Vancouver 2019. Love designing? Well then this show is for you! Meet designers, artists, makers and experience much more at the Interior Design Show Vancouver 2019. This event will be held from September 26 – 29, 2019. For more information, visit here.
4. Sickboy Podcast. Determined to overcome the stigma related to illnesses and diseases, the show hosts three best friends that help people understand life with illness and diseases through laughter. For more information, visit here.
5. Summer Social in the Plaza. Summer is still being celebrated until the end of September at the Oakridge Canada line Plaza. Drop by for some jazzy blues, animal balloons, steel drums and salsa! For more information, visit here.