Need some ideas on what to do this week? Our city is always hip and happening, so here are 5 events to check out!
1. CIBC Run for the Cure. You can run or walk, both ways will help the Canadian Cancer Society succeed in creating a world without breast cancer. For more information, visit here.
2. Cirque Du Soleil: Luzia. From October 3 – December 15, 2019, enjoy the stunning performances of Cirque du Soleil. For more information, visit here.
3. Diwali Festival 2019. From October 5 – November 3, 2019, come out and celebrate Diwali (The Festival of Lights) while embracing South Asian talent! For more information, visit here.
4. The Lost Souls of Gastown Tour. With Halloween just around the corner, step inside a world of exciting and scary stories of murder and revenge while walking through the history of Gastown. For more information, visit here.
5. Fright Nights at the PNE. From October 4 – October 31, 2019, Fright Nights is back at the PNE with their scariest haunted houses and screaming, fun filled attractions. For more information, visit here.