As we get closer to Halloween, there are so many SPOOKY events you just won't want to miss - Below are 5 that are really worth checking out!
1. Halloween Mystery Nights 2019. Do you love to solve mysteries? Well then, this one’s for you… Someone killed Jimmy Capello and you need to find out who did! This Halloween engage in an exciting mystery game. For more information, visit here.
2. Halloween at the Vancouver Aquarium. Come visit all the spooky creatures including spiders, snakes, and bats at the-oh-so haunting Vancouver Aquarium. For more information, visit here.
3. Spoo–ook–tacular Halloween Weekend at Britannia Mine Museum. Now this should be fun! Bring the whole family down for activities for all ages. For more information, visit here.
4. The Stanley Park Hallowe’en Ghost Train. Enjoy a thrilling ride while ghosts and goblins pop out at you! For more information, visit here.
5. Vancouver Halloween Ghost Ship. Enjoy a 3.5 hour Halloween cruise on the Queen of Diamonds with live djs and entertainment, a light dinner and a fully licensed cash bar. For more information, visit here.