"It's the most wonderful time of the year" with so many great festivals and events taking place! Below are five great events to check out this week!
1. Aurora Winter Festival. From November 22, 2019 – January 5, 2020, the popular Hastings Park/PNE will be transformed into a magical wonderland this holiday season! Wander around a whimsical hidden village to find a beautiful skating rink, a tube park, twinkling Christmas light displays, a Christmas market and much more! More information here.
2. 2019 Vancouver Christmas Market. From November 20, 2019 – December 24, 2019, the traditional Vancouver Christmas Market will be here to enjoy for all ages! Make your way to the Jack Poole Plaza to discover unique treasures, handcrafted gifts, festive foodies and drinks including mulled wine, and so much more! More information here.
3. Candytown – A Yaletown Holiday Festival. On November 30, 2019, come down to Mainland Street in Yaletown, Vancouver to enjoy an outdoor Christmas festival full of Christmas lights, candy canes, live music, costumed characters, holiday shopping and much more. An event great for the whole family! More information here.
4. Pacific Theatre presents A Christmas Carol. From November 29, 2019 – December 21, 2019, go check out what Ebenezer Scrooge’s night has in store for him! More information here.
5. The Lights of Hope and The Living Light at St. Paul’s Hospital. From November 14 – January 6, 2020, don’t miss out on the 22nd annual Lights of Hope at St. Paul’s Hospital. Let the bright lights warm your heart while you walk through admiring each star and marvel. More information here.